There are some skills and qualities that make a good
call center agent.
Here are the general requirements for this job;
The following is a summary of primary responsibilities for some
occupations in this unit group:
* Direct suppliers, contact potential clients by
phone or through personal contacts, show and
sell items directly to specific clients or at
sales celebrations and provide acquired goods to
* Door-to-door salespersons get sales and sell
product to homeowners of personal homes.
* Street suppliers established and show product on
sidewalks or at public events to sell to the general public.
* Telephone solicitors and telemarketers contact
services or personal people, by telephone, to
solicit sales for items or services or carry out market
* Demonstrators arrange sales demonstration
appointments, and program, describe and sell items or
services at wholesale, retail and commercial
establishments, and at exhibitions, trade shows and
personal homes. Work requirements
* Some secondary school education is generally needed.
High school graduation might be needed by some
* Self-employed street suppliers and door-to-door
sales representatives may need a municipal merchant’s
authorization. Additional details
* Development to associated supervisory positions is
possible with additional training or experience.
Where relevant, call centers established training and
resources to acquire and keep the skills of their works
as much as date and competitive.